11.10.2008

get out the poles boys....

I think my hormones are getting ready to stage an all out assault. I'm making things for christmas, none of which I'll post here ("people" are nosy!), and I am watching Little People Big World. It's not this show, but I keep seeing Jon and Kate Plus 8 commercials for their 2 week wedding special. They just look so damn happy! I watch the show, I know it isn't always a picnic. I'm married, I know it's not all smiles and flowers...but I'll be damned if I don't stop whatever I'm doing to watch the Jon and Kate commercials and get all choked up every time. EVERY time.
.....AND THEN..... of all the weird things to almost cry when watching...a Toys for Tots commercial. Kid walks up to a Marine and askes if he's Santa. When the Marine (on duty) doesn't respond, the kids says if he is Santa will he please take his list? The Marine doesn't even look down, barely even moves, but he uncurls his fist and hold out his hand to take the kids list. Okay, I'm getting choked up just thinking about it.
Damn hormones! Oh look I think I see another camp going up just to the west....:/

No comments: