3.04.2009

my turn

Okay, I have read this on like 10 different blogs now, so here goes..


What are your middle names?
James and Rose

How long have you been together?
Since I was 21 and he was 19 (almost 20)

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Hm. That takes some thought. I think I was 15 when I met him soo.. 6 years.

Who asked whom out?
I'm not sure there was actual "asking" I think we just kind of went. Our first 'almost date' was a concert with friends. I remember looking at him and asking him if he was ever going to man up and ask me out. We had been friends for YEARS so this was non-offensive. :)

How old are each of you?
He is 28 I am 29 (she says while trying not to cry)

Whose siblings do you see the most?
His I'm guessing as she live like 2 miles away, but still not very often even at that.

Which situation has been hardest on you as a couple?
We are complete freaks. No, seriously. We don't fight, we don't argue. Really, not ever. The hardest thing we have had to go through (thankfully) was when we first got together (Did I say first? I meant for at least 2 years) his mother HATED me. As did his sister. Could you imagine the pain and anger involved within yourself if your Fiancee's mother HATED you? Like with the fire of a thousand suns? And for no explicable reason? Like didn't even know your last name? Or how old you were? yeah.

Did you go to the same school?
Surpisingly yes, we went to the same High School, but were not HS sweethearts. He actually dated a friend of mine. I know, shut up.

Who is smarter?
He would probably say me. But it would actually depend upon the question that was being asked. We have both accumulated a huge amount of knowledge in vastly different areas of life. We look at things completely differently but always come to the same conclusion.

Who is the most sensitive?
Again, it kind of depends on the subject. I am more prone to cry during movies or when JK Rowling killed off Dobby, but on a human level he is WAY more sensitive.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Every saturday that we are in town we go for Chinese food at a place called the Royal Dragon. $10 for lunch for 2, including soup. It's good food and friendly people who sadly know us and could probably put our order together before we even get into the building. Oh wait, that's happend.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled as a couple?
Only to Monterrey, CA on our anniversary last year. But a trip to Ireland is in the works!

Who has the craziest exes?
Totally him. No contest.

Who has the worst temper?
Completely and totally me. We both grew up in homes with screaming fathers, so we are neither of us yellers. But I definately have the worse temper.

Who does the cooking?
Me. Unless it requires microwaving bacon it is ALWAYS me. I have no patience for bacon.

Who is the neat freak?
Thankfully neither of us. I only go on cleaning binges when a: I am really really mad. Or b: when someone is coming over. so, if you're coming over please call 2 hours in advance.

Who is more stubborn?
Probably me. Depends on the issue, but more often than not and more likely it is me.

Who hogs the bed?
He does. I can't even count the number of times I have woken up to find an elbow trying to dig its way into me, wandering rock toes or been staring at the floor and clutching the side of the bed.

Who wakes up earlier?
Him. I hate mornings.

Where was your first date?
A Creed concert at the Universal Ampitheater

Who is more jealous?
Me. Hands down.

How long did it take to get serious?
We decided that we were dating in the end of September 2000 and it was New Years Eve 2000 when we got engaged. I also know he carried the ring around with him for a few weeks before he asked me. You do the math.

Who eats more?
Him. But he is also over 6 feet to my 5 foot 3.

Who does the laundry?
65% me 35% him. And I'm being generous.

Who's better with a computer?
Depends on for what. He's a bit more of a tech geek (I mean that loosely), I am better at typing, program utilazation (except excel, I HATE excel) and internet usage.

Who drives when you are together?
Always him.

No comments: