5.08.2009

guilt vs obligation

I am going camping with the in-laws this weekend. I could probably just end the post here and just let you imagine everything that "In-Laws" implies. Yes, it is just that good. :/

I R E A L L Y don't want to go, but my husband wouldn't go without me, and he really WANTS to go. I finally talked him into going alone, first time ever he will have gone without me. Then the guilt set in. Either I go and he's happy and I'm miserable OR I stay home and watch movies in my pajama's all weekend, and feel guilty for not going.


So in typical enabler wife form I caved and am now going camping. At the beach. With my In-lws. And will be sleeping on the ground..in a tent..with 3 teen-agers. My tent no less. Oh, did I forget to mention that 3 teenagers come with the in-laws?? Well, 16, 19 and 21, pretty close. And chatty. Lord help me, chatty.


The only good thing I can think of is that I can take my camera and take more pictures of the fire people. I got these, plus about 100 more last time went.


dragon

faerie

fire child

face of the demon, and one of my favorites
wish me luck, I'm gonna need it!

No comments: