7.06.2009

3 0-uh oh

It's coming.

The day I have been dreading for 18 months.

My 30th birthday.

I have a new little friend who lives on my desk for the moment. He was a gift for the big uh oh, a few days early. He came all the way from Scotland, just for me. his name is Drambuie. The desk is in process of re-arrangement, so it is a large mess. Drambuie is coaching me though it.


Also, my lovely Aunt Gave me a big bag full of cosmetical type things. Some of which have made it to my purse. 12 of which have not. the grand total of lip gloss containers in my purse now equals 10. Peruse them below.

Also on the birthday front, my father in law is celebrating his tomorrow, oh 12:04 am, I guess that would be today. We decided to wrap he gift in a way that truly should be more entertaining for the spectators. Here it is.
We made it its very own box, out of 1"x4" pine. The pieces are glued together, then nailed shut, and sanded down so there are no protruding ledges. I am bringing the camera and a youtube video may follow.

My Mom bought me this. (The bracelet)
Like she needed to prove her awesomeness (or not, my mom is AWESOME). I love love it, and it is just what I didn't know I wanted.
I guess so far it has been a pretty good birthday, even though it hasn't happened yet. And I still get husband made birthday brownies. :)

No comments: