1.17.2011

all is not well

Almost midnight and all is not exactly well.

That transmission problem? The gear shift plate something something something is going bad and it's not worth replacing/rebuilding the transmission for $2500+. SO. We let it go and it could a few more years before it goes totally, then we buy a new car. OVER FUCKING JOYED. I'm just thrilled, can't you tell?
So. panicpanicpanic panicpanicpanic

So we are doing the responsible thing. We're buying a new TV.
This TV, I think.


I also think we might be staying on The Queen Mary for our anniversary. I've never even been on a cruise ship. I have the feeling that I will be up all night watching/waiting for ghosts with my camera on. Could be fun though.

Like I said, it's almost midnight and for some reason I don't want to go to bed. This day has sucked pretty hard for no apparent reason.

I'll be in a better, hopefully more entertaining mood tomorrow. I promise.

No comments: