5.17.2012

temporal anomaly

Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.

Apparently

*snort*

I snort at this bit temporal constant because I have, indeed, proven it wrong.

I am posting this from the past (oooOOOOooooo). Right now, as this posts, I am sitting on the beach in Carpinteria, California. Far away from my computer. I'm camping with my in-laws, honorary uncles, and friends. I am soaking up the beautiful and usually quite temperate, central coast sunshine. I am enjoying the silence. Jealous? At this very moment I am looking at this view:
How am I so certain? Because I am not only posting this from the past, but I am predicting the future TO THE MINUTE.
Take that Time Space Continuum.
Anyhow, enjoy your weekends. I know I'll be enjoying mine.

No comments: